Using a well-developed process, our excavation contracting team handles every project using strategic planning and care. Depending on your project needs, we will customize our process to fit the structure of the work required.
Some of the different applications used in excavation include trenching, digging, dredging and site development. Each of these processes requires unique techniques, tools and machinery to get the job done right.
The entire excavation process may include:
- setting out corner benchmarks
- surveying ground and top levels
- excavation to the approved depth
- dressing the loose soil
- making up to cut off level
- the construction of dewatering wells and interconnecting trenches
- making boundaries of the building
- the construction of protection bunds and drains